Outward Remittances – Send Money Abroad
You can remit funds abroad online with ease and with basic documentation for a variety of purposes that are permitted by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) through WSFx.
With several years of experience in the forex arena and strategic associations with reputed banks in India and across the globe, sending money to over 180 countries online is simple and easy.
WSFx also offers a variety of comprehensive forex based travel solutions designed and upgraded from time to time keeping the discerning customer in mind. From currencies to demand drafts, travel cards and insurance all your requirements can be addressed with attention to detail, trust and security.
Outward remittances are also now available on our newest mobile application, the WSFx Smart Fx App acts as a one-stop solution to send money abroad in a jiffy. You can conduct a remittance for education abroad or send money to your loved ones now in 4 easy steps on the app.
WSFx is an Authorized Dealer (Category 2), permitted by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to send money abroad for any of the below purposes -
- Private visits
- Remittance by tour operators /travel agents to overseas agents /principals /hotels
- Business travel
- Fee for participation in global conferences and specialized training
- Remittance for participation in international events / competitions (towards training, sponsorship and prize money)
- Film shooting
- Medical treatment abroad
- Disbursement of crew wages
- Overseas education
- Remittance under educational tie up arrangements with universities abroad
- Remittance towards fees for examinations held in India and abroad and additional score sheets for GRE, TOEFL etc.
- Employment and processing, assessment fees for overseas job applications
- Emigration and emigration consultancy fees
- Skills/credential assessment fees for intending migrants
- Visa fees
- Processing fees for registration of documents as required by the Portuguese/other Governments
- Registration/subscription/membership fees to international organizations